Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Snip Snip, buzzzzzz, ahhhh.

Well here it is. The long awaited pics of the hair cut. I just wish I had more hair to share it with. Their getting lonely up there. I need more friends for them to play with. Do you have any idea how hard it is to take your own pics, holding the camera off to the side and getting a good angle. I'd say the two pics I have are fairly decent. I tried to get some good looks at the hair cut and still make myself look decent as well :-) ha ha ha... am I good or what. :-P

Me

3 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha, ya, stupid mice, they eat more than their fare share. I think they are next on my menu!

 
At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and thanks Kathy 8p I love you too. lol

 
At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The plan is for this Satuday. I have the photographer all schedualed and I should be good to go.

How was the "vacation"? Still not sure if it was work realted or not for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home