Monday, March 07, 2005

I'm a Seoul Man, badotda da da data da

Well, it's official. Two Sundays ago, I was on my way to Church when it happened. I saw a foreigner looking perplexed and vigorously studying a subway map. I walked up to the individual and quickly helped him with his question. Little did he know that I myself (a now seasoned veteran of subway lostonianism) had only been here for less than a month. I walked away feeling, and knowing, that I was now an official Seoulite. Yes, I'm A Seoul Man,..., I'm A Seoul Man ... I really need to find the words to this song. I've been humming it for two weeks now!

Mr. Seoul

4 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say, I got it baby. Thanks for the lyrics as well. :-)

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Warrior said...

come and see my blog

 
At 2:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to reza's sight and left a comment about knowing Jesus. This person sounds like they definately need to hear about God and what He has done for us.

 
At 2:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to reza's sight and left a comment about knowing Jesus. This person sounds like they definately need to hear about God and what He has done for us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home