Monday, March 07, 2005

I'm a Seoul Man, badotda da da data da

Well, it's official. Two Sundays ago, I was on my way to Church when it happened. I saw a foreigner looking perplexed and vigorously studying a subway map. I walked up to the individual and quickly helped him with his question. Little did he know that I myself (a now seasoned veteran of subway lostonianism) had only been here for less than a month. I walked away feeling, and knowing, that I was now an official Seoulite. Yes, I'm A Seoul Man,..., I'm A Seoul Man ... I really need to find the words to this song. I've been humming it for two weeks now!

Mr. Seoul

7 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Darren B said...

Comin’ to ya on a dusty road
Good lovin’ I got a truck load
And when you get it you got something
So don’t worry cause I’m coming

I’m a soul man x4

Got what I got the hard way
And I’ll make it better each and every day
So honey don’t you fret
Cause you ain’t seen nothing yet

I’m a soul man x4

Listen
I was brought up on a side street
I learned how to love before I could eat
I was educated from good stock
When I start lovin’ I just can’t stop

I’m a soul man x4

Well grab the rope and I’ll pull you in
Give you hope and be your only boyfriend
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

I’m a soul man
I’m a soul man
You’re a soul man
I’m a soul man
I’m a soul man
I’m a soul man

Composers: The Blues Brothers . Hal Leonard.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Al Menezes said...

That was a great SNL skit. Not sure if it was song first on there, or recorded for their album.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger John & Kathy said...

You've always had a lot of 'heart'. It's good to hear that you found some 'soul' in Korea!

 
At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Mr. Seoul said...

What can I say, I got it baby. Thanks for the lyrics as well. :-)

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Switchfoot said...

come and see my blog

 
At 2:25 AM, Anonymous Ken said...

I went to reza's sight and left a comment about knowing Jesus. This person sounds like they definately need to hear about God and what He has done for us.

 
At 2:25 AM, Anonymous Ken said...

I went to reza's sight and left a comment about knowing Jesus. This person sounds like they definately need to hear about God and what He has done for us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home