Friday, February 18, 2005

Time Zone Whackos

Many people have asked, and are asking about the time difference between them and myself. So here it is. I am 14 hours ahead of the EST (eastern standard time zone). Thus, if it is 8:00 am your time, then it would be 10:00 pm my time. I have left the time listing on my blog site as EST so that you will feel better about not being up as late as I was. :-)

Now you have risen above the masses. You are no longer one of the whackos. You have been elevated to a new status; a new day is dawning for you. Take pride in knowing that for you the world just became a little brighter. Yes, you are among the elite, the chosen few, the destined ones, who actually understand this thing called, The Time Zones.

I do what I can. Thank you and good night.

Mr. Blog

5 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Wow! And should we let them in on the fact that you too are just a recent memeber to the 'elite' that understand the time zone thingy?!!
HAAHHAHAHA!
Ya mr 23 hours ahead.....(that was from Monica!)
Glad to see you're teaching what you learn!!!
Sally

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Al Menezes said...

Time zone ....what are time zones? We have 4 in Canada right.....?

If we can get that phone thing workin it would be great. I found your name in the search. I am under menezea if you search for me.

Me

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Darren B said...

There are actually six time zones in Canada: Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern Atlantic and Newfoundland. Each are an hour apart, expect Newfoundland which is only a half an hour (they couldn't afford a full one).

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Ken Schrock said...

LOL, they couldn't afford a full one. That's great.

Dear Angela, I'd like to teach you a thing or two, but you're so far behind me I don't think you'll ever catch up.

Pttthhhhhbbbbbbb!

To quote a most wonderful character, Bill the Cat, "Aaack"

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Angela said...

you wish ken...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home