Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Myth Buster!

Ok, I've been wanting to write this blog message for quite some time now. Another myth is blown out of the water. Boom. Kinda like a recent test that a friend of mine (anonymous though she angela remains) took. Just kidding. She did fine. I just like playin with her mind. But you didn't log on to read about other people so back to the point.

I've always been under the impression that everyone in Korea, Japan, and other such places lived in really cramped small appartments. Not so. The appartment that my Director, Mr. Lee lives in with his family is a 4 bedroom, 2 bath appartment. It's very nice and roomy. Through my incessant questioning, I have learned many Koreans live in comfortable housing, though not many actually have houses. Boy, what I wouldn't give to own some of these appartment buildings. I'd be out of the rat race in no time. (for my cash flow game buddies).

Apparently, my appartment is considered to be a single appartment or newlywed appartment at best. Not many people with a family live in as small of an appartment as I have. Many may not have as nearly as nice of an appartment as Mr. Lee, but neither are they crammed on top of one another.

So there you have it. Another Asian Myth busted. Say, doesn't that sound like it would be an interesting show, "Myth Busters"? :-)

1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are mental

 

Post a Comment

<< Home