Friday, February 11, 2005

hello, Are YOU Still There?

Sorry it's been such a long time sice I have updated my blogg. I can't always get to a computer right now. When the school is closed, so is my internet options. The last 3 days have been a lot of fun. It's been the Lunar New Year and all of the businesses are closed for 3 days. Man the food was good. :-)

I should be getting my own internet connection next week and thus I will be able to make more regular updates as well as post some pictures. Yaeh!

Last Sunday I went to the largest Church in the world. It's only about 1 hr and 20 mins subway ride from where I live. I plan on going back again next week. In a future post I'll tell you about my experience and how I got lost. Yep, for the first time in my life, I was really lost. I've tried to get lost before, but all I could accomplish was to be temporarily confused. Well, not this time. :-)

Speaking of time, I'll catch you up next time. I'm hungery and it's been a long day teaching.

ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home